In the meantime, we are hiring for our partners in Beijing, China, who are a major international education company with Western management. They are highly reputable, well-established, and employ many expatriate teachers:
• Teaching adults. Only 4 students per class! Average student age 25-35.
• 30 teaching hours + 5 office hours per week.
• 20,000 RMB (approx $3000 USD) per month (inclusive of 3000 RMB housing allowance).
• 10,000 RMB flight reimbursement (paid one month after arrival).
• Up to 14 days free hotel at beginning of contract and help finding apartment.
• 7,000 RMB ($1000 USD) end of contract bonus.
• Further bonuses. Will be discussed during interview.
• 21 days paid leave.
• Airport pickup and full induction and training provided.
• Full medical insurance provided.
• On-going training and professional development.
• Advancement opportunities throughout the company.
• Free Mandarin Chinese classes.
• Full support from Western academic management.
• Regular social events.
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided.
• All lesson materials provided. Minimal lesson planning is required.